Entertainment Blog Directory

Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's there!

A major piece of the puzzle I've been working on in my herd is ear thickness. I have several animals that have nice thickness, but they could use just a *tad* more. I don't have any animals that have ears that flop at the tips, no matter WHAT their ear thickness, but I really could use a little more substance.

It's just popped up in my barn!

I'm so excited, a little smoke pearl point (unshowable) that I've been growing out is starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel that is uglies. And there, sitting on top of his widening head, are these thick, beautiful ears.

I'm so happy! This little guy has a beautiful body too and I expect he's going to be a little on the smaller side, so he can work with any of the does!

I'm pretty excited about this little guy growing up and breeding him around to my ladies!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: