Entertainment Blog Directory

Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Friday

Happy Friday folks! I love Fridays :).

I managed to pick some rabbits to show this weekend. A good few from last weekend are staying home because of their massive molts and I may end up scratching a few as I brush and tattoo them today.

It's shaping up to be a junior-evaluating show, as I only have one senior not pregnant or in a full molt.

I've got a few I'm taking to the show for sale- a blue tort buck, a black tort buck, possibly a broken black tort buck and maybe a few more.. BUCKS. I'm overrun with them right now. The worst part is, I can't decide who to keep and who to let go- they are all so flipping cute.

That's what will be helpful about the show on Saturday- I can get a fresh eye both from the judges and my friends. Yay!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: