Entertainment Blog Directory

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Packing it up

We're in the middle of packing. It's hard, especially since we have to balance what we're going to need versus what can be packed early.

I attacked the trophy case today. That was an awesome walk down memory lane. I've got trophies from my first year of showing- from mini lops, holland lops, lionheads, my belgian hare and of course, the woolies.

While I was wrapping the trophies and stuffing the boxes full of newspaper and bubble wrap, it gave me a chance to reflect on what I started with and how far I've come.

It's hard to believe I started in rabbits five years ago! It all started with a quad of hollands in plastic pet cages in an apartment! I went from bottom of the classes show after show to being able to hold my own Nationally.

It's been such an incredible journey.

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: