Entertainment Blog Directory

Friday, January 29, 2010

JW Nationals Sales List

I've spent the morning working on a Nationals Sales List- MAN does it make me sad to do this! I'm going to be moving out some stock that has produced beautifully for me- for instance with one doe, one litter alone (out of 3 babies) has ALREADY produced 2 Grand Champions.

Breed Nationals is a great time to buy and sell stock- with so many folks coming together from all over the country, you get the opportunity not only to bring in harder to get stock, but to spread your lines out across the country as well.

It's going to be hard letting some of these animals go, but at least I have the opportunity to get one last litter out of them before they go.

Look for the sales list after the PaSRBA Show.

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: