Entertainment Blog Directory

Monday, August 3, 2009

This should go without saying...

*sigh*

"All pictures and materials, be it graphics, banners, logos, photographs, articles or other information that appear on www.keepsrabbitry.com or www.geocities.com/keepsbuns OR on Keep's Rabbitry Blog are intellectual and personal property of Kristen Drum and Keep's Rabbitry. Removing any of these materials or others not stated that could possibly be found will result in one very, very upset and angry Kristen. Steps will be taken at that time to have the offending person drawn and quartered, hanged by the neck til dead, crucified and otherwise painfully tortured."


I'm not kidding.

I really, really shouldn't have to say this, but PLEASE...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not steal my content. I'm a generally reasonable person, I like to think, but nothing makes me angrier than to have someone email me and let me know that one of my rabbits is making a guest appearance on someone else's website, or a blog post has been stolen and reposted as the work of someone else.

Let's keep it simple. If it's not yours, don't use it.

Ugh!
-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

1 comment:

TLR said...

Kristen,

Would love to know who the culprit is...