Entertainment Blog Directory

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Update on Supplemental Greens

Well, I've been feeding supplemental greens for a few days now. Some rabbits don't care a bit about them. Tryon turns up his nose at grass, dandelion leaves, clover- and a few others are following his lead.

Everyone else really seems to be a fan! One of the picky "test" does, the junior, has decided she much prefers her pellets. She eats a tiny bit of grass, but is finally cleaning her bowl! HOORAY! I'll happily take that.

The other doe chows down on her greens, but still eats very little of her pellets. She's starting to gain a little in condition, which I take as a good sign. I still wish I could get more pellets in her though!

The test buck has decided to go back to snubbing both greens and pellets. *sigh*

So there we have it- split results across the board.


-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: