Entertainment Blog Directory

Monday, May 12, 2008

New Policies!

Well, I never had a sales page full of rules before. I'm about to put one up though!

The high points on it are as follows:

50% non refundable deposit required to hold a rabbit.

I will hold that rabbit for free for 1 week or until an agreed on meeting date. After that, I reserve the right to charge a reasonable holding fee.

Full payment required on delivery.

I can't do payment plans any longer because of difficulties with a single customer.

I really hate to do it, I think I've posted before that 95% of all the people I've dealt with have been 100% honest. I'm trying to protect myself, my rabbits and you guys.

So stayed tuned to see that page coming soon!

I'm happy to announce that I've sold all the animals I want to sell! WEEE! Some are pending details being worked out. I'm thrilled, I've got some beautiful empty holes and I hope everyone will be thrilled with their new animals!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: