Entertainment Blog Directory

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Feed Change Update

Well, we're a few weeks in to Purina.

I'm thrilled. Animals that were in less than perfect condition are filling back out! I can't say enough how thrilled I am!

It remains to be seen if Purina will have any affect on the productivity of the rabbits! I always had excellent conception and birth rates prior to our move. We're coming up on nearly a year since the move though, so I'm hoping everyone has settled down.

I have high hopes, the does seem to be much more willing to lift and the bucks are doing their jobs multiple times. In the previous months, the girls would attack the boys after the first attempt (successful or not) and they'd have to be removed.

So, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm thrilled with Purina, as always, and we'll see how it goes in the coming months!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: