Entertainment Blog Directory

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Blogger Troubles

Sorry guys, blogger hasn't been working properly for me lately.

Wooligans Aspen, a REW doe from out in California, has managed to hurt herself. We at first suspected a broken leg, but it is possible it's a less serious injury.

I tried to feel for a break or fracture in the leg and foot on the side she is favoring (and that is sticking out at an odd angle) but was unable to locate the problem. Luckily, some other folks weighed in on the matter and suggested that it could be a muscle tear (which I had though unlikely, as her foot was at a 90 degree angle out). However, someone else had the same experience with her french lop, and it was indeed a tear.

We'll be moving her to a mini lop sized carrier, big enough she can access her food and water, but restricting in her movement. I definitely don't want her to aggravate the problem!

We've been hit by bad luck lately, I hope it doesn't continue!

I did breed several does yesterday, all woolies. Fingers crossed that they take, I'm going in to baby withdrawal.

I'm going to leave you today with a picture of the worst looking rabbit in my barn, who also happens to be a GC and throws gorgeous babies. He's having the worst hair day ever lol.


-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: