Entertainment Blog Directory

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Oops-

Well, I'm bad at remembering dates and apparently all unnoticed, I let my 1st blog anniversary pass me by!

*blush*


Let's pretend it's about a month ago, shall we?


July 5th, 2008

Title: Oh wow, a year already!


Wow guys, a year already! It's hard to believe it's been so long since I started this blog! I began writing as a way to air my views, vent my opinions and give updates on my Rabbitry- I feel like my mission has been successful so far!

I'm so proud I remembered this date! Even though I'm sick with the crud and currently trying to die, that would be no excuse for not marking the occasion! (rofl)

Thanks to everyone who's been with the blog from the start and to those of you I've picked up along the way! :D I can't wait to spend another year with ya'll!


-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: