Entertainment Blog Directory

Monday, August 25, 2008

Convention Sales

I'll be posting animals I'm willing to hold until Convention soon. Prices will include the $12 cooping fee, unless arrangements are made for pick up on Saturday, the 25th.

As of right now, there will be several Holland Lops and several Jersey Woolies available. I may have a few Mini Lops available, but they are not guaranteed at this time.

I will require a 50% non-refundable deposit to hold the animal. The final payment will be required by September 20th.

Transport will be provided to Convention free of charge.

If you need an animal delivered or picked up from Convention, I will also be offering that service. Care of the animal through Convention will also be available for a small fee. I will only pick up animals that have been entered in the show!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: