Entertainment Blog Directory

Monday, July 14, 2008

Isn't that always the way?

Well, Keep's Zephrim has started his much needed molt!! Bad news? The show is Saturday! ARRRRGH! Wouldn't you know it?

Three of the animals I most wanted to show are in molts. We'll see about the rest as time progresses!

With Zephrim, I may add some sunflower seeds to his food and do a daily grooming to remove the dead hair- with a little luck he won't be too awful by the time the show rolls around.

His sister is still missing her markings! I don't know what to do about her. She's a broken sable point that is so incredibly clean, she has no pattern. She's got the nose and ear markings, but that's it! Maybe I should bring her inside to try to get that pattern to reassert itself. Either way, it's looking like she may miss all her chances to show as a junior.

I've still got several animals for sale! I'll have limited carriers available for the show, so if you're interested in someone, let me know so I know to bring them!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: