Entertainment Blog Directory

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Available at the Taylorsville Night Show!

HHR's Wish Upon a Star-Mini Lop- Chinchilla senior doe.

This girl has lines and lines and lines! I'd like to see more width to her. She is proven! A picture & information can be seen on Sarah's doe page, about halfway down. She came to me from Sarah out in California. I've got a buck out of her living here.

http://www.freewebs.com/sarahsminilops/does.htm



2 Mini Lop bucks, Chestnut & Broken Chestnut
1 Mini Lop doe, Broken Chestnut - Fatboy's Kris (4 legs) x Fatboy's Tyson

Kris has an AMAZING body but is lacking in the head. Tyson's got a better head, and a good body. This litter has 7 babies, I made my first cull and these three, for better or worse, are the ones I'm letting go. I probably shouldn't, but oh well, we'll see! One of the bucks is definitely lacking in depth, one chops off at the butt. I probably should hold on to all these guys a few more weeks, but I've got too many babies.



Waiting List:

7 Angora/Wooley crosses
10 Rat babies, some dumbos, and some fun colors in there!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: