Entertainment Blog Directory

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Grooming Tools


I'm so excited! I recently ordered a Metro Air Force Dryer for the rabbitry from The Leash Connection. Not only was it cheaper than other places (including Pets Edge), the communication was amazing! They let me know one had just been returned after having been shipped out 3 days prior and they offered it to me at a discount. Being a slight cheapo, I agreed! (Hey, it's still under warranty!)

I ordered the item 4 days ago. It arrived TODAY. This is amazing considering just 2 days ago they contacted me about the discounted product! And no, I'm not getting an endorsement deal or anything- I just wanted to let you all know if you need a blower, here is what I got, I got good service and it was cheaper :)

I'm going to use the blower to work with my wooled breeds. It is supposed to blow apart mats and remove loose wool and hairs, reducing the need to brush, which can take the edge off the coat.

I'm hoping this also cuts down on cage mess :). So weeee! I can't wait to get out there and try it- but of course it's snowing today! Ahh well.

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: