Entertainment Blog Directory

Sunday, June 13, 2010

No new babies

There are no new babies to report. I think this round of three didn't take. That's disappointing, but I still have one doe left to hit her due date before we move. The rest of the girls will be rebred.

The newest litters are all opening their eyes and starting to hop out of the nestboxes. They are SO SO SO CUTE.

I've noticed my nestboxes are starting to get a little, er, worn down. I used wooden ones, so the does chew, nails come loose, etc. My oldest nestbox is well over 5 years old- it was given to me (used) when I first got in to rabbits! Guess it's time to buy some new ones.

I've been thinking about selling my blower for the rabbits. I barely use it and it's really just sitting around taking up space. I am a pack rat by nature though, and worry that if I sell it, I'll IMMEDIATELY "need it" desperately and won't have it!

That's really about it from me. I'm going to try to concentrate on packing today and getting some of the extra rabbit supplies boxed up. I also need to count carrier holes and make sure everyone can make the trip! If not, I'll need to start begging bunny buddies to let me borrow some of theirs! :D.

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: