Entertainment Blog Directory

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Whoa! Time Flies

I can't believe my oldest wooly babies are almost 6 weeks old already! Where has the time gone?

I think I'm going to start weaning Raleigh's babies soon. Normally I like to wait until 7-8 weeks, but the four are wearing her down. I'll probably separate out the pointed whites first, they are the biggest. That will cut some of the stress on Raleigh and let the two smaller ones stay with her a bit longer :).

EEK!! It won't be long until these guys are hitting the showtable. I don't know how I'm going to decide who to keep and who to let go, they are all beautiful already!

I'll have to start planning who to rebreed as well- Leesa will be fine to be rebred as soon as her baby Godzilla is weaned (she's the same age as Raleigh's kids). With only one baby to take care of, she's still in good condition!

Ahhh, I'm so glad that Spring is here. Babies, Babies, Babies! :D

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: