Entertainment Blog Directory

Monday, May 18, 2009

It's that time of year

We have a show this weekend! HOORAY!

Unfortunately, most of the does are pregnant (in theory), Tryon is beginning to blow his coat to pieces, I sold Burlington, and my other two bucks are still trying to get their coats in! Durham needs more time to mature, my holland buck Rory is looking a bit off right now...

Who to show?!

Forest is kind of getting his coat back in. I have a young senior buck that probably could show, but he can't beat Forest, and they'd have to show against each other. I can take Bandit the Hare and maybe the Thrianta doe...

It's going to be tough to come up with enough animals to meet my 5 minimum show rabbits quota! Too bad all the babies are so young :(.

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: