Entertainment Blog Directory

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Finally Evaluating!

I've finally started to put my evaluation Master List together. It's a lot harder than I thought it would be! Partially because half the does are out of condition from being on litters, partially because the other half of the does are babies and I'm having to judge based on uglies or baby features.

I decided to take in to consideration features for their age for the juniors. Everyone is promising, which is good! Any bunny who has absolutely awful HQ is going to have to go though, I need to bump up the butts a bit! :).

I'm also going to downsize the herd just a bit, which means some tough cuts. I got a jump start on that with the five animals I sold in Ohio- now if I just tweak the herd a few more animals, I'll feel happy with my numbers.

I've got a new website finally! www.keepsrabbitry.com :D. It's most definitely not fully transferred over or updated, but I'm working on it! :D. In the meantime, I will still be using geocities, but more than likely most news will appear here.

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: