Entertainment Blog Directory

Friday, April 11, 2008

Purina Show Formula

I switched back to Purina Blue Bag today.

*sighs happily*

I dislike Manna Pro intensely- always have and always will. I know it does really well for some breeders, but it and I- we clash.

I had forgotten how beautiful Purina feed is. No- I'm serious! It's this lovely, fresh green color (the bag is from DECEMBER), while my newer Manna Pro Sho bag was dirt brown.

Even my picky eaters dove head first into their bowls tonight! They all seem thrilled to death, like I gave them candy!

Hopefully we won't start going through infertility now. That was the main reason I switched before, we had issues with getting babies. We shall see.

I do expect my condition on the bunnies to increase drastically. I'll keep you all updated on how it goes. I'm a Purina girl, so I'm very happy to be back to my main brand! :)

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: