Entertainment Blog Directory

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Pictures!

Well, here they are- my litter of hollands! :)


This is a Zapp x Miss Muffet cross!


Keep's Zephrim (Tim named him)- Tort prejunior buck.


Come baaaaaaack! I lurve you!


I've decided I prefer to be shy.


Most excitingly- presenting.....




Keep's Barbi- sable point prejunior doe- and wry neck FREE!



She climbed to brother to get more lovins'


She's named after Barbi Brown, who encouraged me so much and who's advice helped me nurse her back to health! I don't know what I'd have done without her. So everyone keep your fingers crossed this little girl burns up the show tables! I'd love to be able to tell Barbi her bunny granded out!

I know, I know- no posed pictures! These guys are looking good! They'll be weaned from Mama soon, then taken away from each other. Once the fur chewing stops, we'll get some nice posed pictures!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: