Entertainment Blog Directory

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Late Night Blog

Well, we had our first Convention Babies born today!

Our Jersey Wooley doe Hamilton's Smoothie had three babies early this morning/late last night. One was born DOA, one was a failure to revive and the third revived but then later slipped back under and didn't wake up. :( *sigh* It was her first litter and she tried, but she built an awful nest. We plan on rebreeding her tomorrow.

Around lunchtime, HF's Latte gave birth to my first Keep's Future babies! She had three beautiful torts that are very warm and jumpy! I have great hopes for this pairing, their faults are offset very well by each other!

So far we're being ignored by the other girls. I do believe one doe isn't pregnant. She's not one I palp'd positive, so that makes me feel better lol.

Hope your nestboxes are getting full!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: