Entertainment Blog Directory

Monday, May 5, 2008

Announcement from Sea Breeze Bunnies

I need to sell almost everything. I don't have the heart to keep up right now. We'll keep just a couple of bunnies. I'll let most everyone go for $25 each. Please come get them if you would like them. We're going to try to go to the Columbia show, but right now I am so down that I'm not sure I'll even do that. Depends on the money situation, too ... gas is outrageous.

www.seabreezebunnies.com/available

Please spread the word and help me sell most of these bunnies.
Thanks,
Cindy

Cindy and her daughter are excellent breeders with great animals. She's someone that will tell you straight out about her animals and any faults, so if you're looking for some great Hollands at amazingly rock-bottom prices, send her an email. She also has several Netherlands and a pair of Flemish Giants that will need homes.

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: