Entertainment Blog Directory

Monday, July 5, 2010

YAY for breedings

I'm tickled for multiple reasons.

I got my first Keep's Poplar babies. A TORT and a Chestnut! O.O That means I could breed Poplar to a tort or sable point and get ORANGES! I'm thinking hard of pulling his mom off the sales list and giving that breeding a try, just to see.

My live peanut is still alive. I think it's starting to fade a bit though, I don't think it will last much longer.

I got 4 breedings done yesterday- I think they'll be spectacular! Poor Tryon gives me the most pitiful look when the other bucks get ladies and he doesn't- but that's a whole 'nother blog!

I'm waiting on WWR Rice Ball to kindle- she's 3 days overdue, but when I palpated her last night, I definitely felt a baby in there. I stopped as soon as I felt that first one. Hopefully she'll go soon.

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: