Entertainment Blog Directory

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Kinda Bummed

I'm kind of bummed out.

I recently got an incorrect show report, and when I contacted the show secretary, found out it was a misreporting on the paperwork she got. It basically gave my buck's BOSB win to a different animal. The buck in question actually has passed away, but it does cost me both sweepstakes points and herdsman points.

It's not a big deal in the long run, points aren't the end of the world, it just kind of bums me out a little bit.

I guess I'm mostly sad because I lost the buck and it was his last show ever- and then his paperwork came back wrong. :(. It's SO easy to see how it could have happened though, especially when you're trying to shuffle through the paperwork, while people around you are talking. Some judges mumble, or get confused in placements at first, which throw the writers off- I've been there before, where I very nearly made the same mistake in hollands for BOB and BOSB.

It's too bad there isn't a way to get the writer and maybe 2 witnesses to contact the show secretary to validate the claim and get it changed- of course then I'd have to find out who was writing (I didn't attend this show, Joni took a pair of bucks and showed them for me) and see if anyone could remember who won- but what's done is done, the sec. said nothing can be changed now. :(

Ahh well, like I said, it doesn't matter for the actual working herd. I can think of worse scenarios that could have happened.

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: