Entertainment Blog Directory

Friday, May 7, 2010

Just a Quick Note-

All the babies are doing great! :) If only I was getting larger litters- but I can't complain too much, since at least there are a few babies out there!

I'm really happy all the moms are doing so well, especially since several are first timers or first-time-with-live-litters girls.

A friend of mine is thinking about getting in to REW woolies. She asked how you keep them clean, and I saw a few interesting answers- peroxide, water and baking soda, whitening shampoo- my answer was "Mine just naturally seem to do it." Poplar is a pristine REW, while Forest occasionally gets a little messy, but really not too bad at all. The two REW does I have are also very clean gals. I had one in the past though who was a filthy girl- the only way to keep her clean was to let her live with another rabbit. I think she'd get embarrassed by how she looked then lol!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: