Entertainment Blog Directory

Sunday, May 2, 2010

BABIES!!

I'm so happy- Keep's Dancer, a REW doe, kindled 3 babies today! These are out of my blue buck Tar Heel. I couldn't be more thrilled, even though it's definitely looking like Dancer is a tan pattern under that REW. *sigh* I think I got a self, a tan and a REW.

Keep's On a Lark FINALLY kindled. She was definitely worrying me, she's very close to a year old and had never had any kind of litter. She passed a peanut and a large DOA kit- but at least she's started! She made a halfway decent nest. I'm hopeful that next time she'll produce a big beautiful litter for me.

ETA:

Wooligans Charmin also kindled! 1 DOA, 1 viable! Hooray! I moved Dancer's REW to keep the singleton company.

I'm so happy, finally babies!!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: