Entertainment Blog Directory

Friday, November 13, 2009

Sudden Bunny Death

There is nothing worse that going out to the rabbitry and finding a perfectly healthy bunny dead in it's cage. Nothing makes me sicker and it's especially bad when it's an animal you're proud of and you feel like is a big step in the right direction.

The reason these animals die can be so many things- some internal birth defect you have no way of knowing about- a sudden startlement that caused them to jump or hit their cage funny. It could be seizures that you didn't know ran in the line, unless you happen to be lucky enough to witness it (as happened to a friend of mine).

I'm not sure where this post is going- I think I just wanted to share my frustration of seeing perfectly healthy animals dead for no reason.

*sigh*

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry


No comments: