Entertainment Blog Directory

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Moving on out

My sale animals are slowly moving on out!

I've got several senior and junior animals leaving on the 19th, and three that are definitely leaving by the 12th! HOORAY! More cage space :).

I've got so much grooming I need to catch up on. Several of my junior woolies are in between coats, which kills me. OF COURSE they are looking funky with the shows about to start! SIGH

I need to make final decision on a couple of animals I have. I could always use the space, but I hate to let anything go. I always see a lot of "what ifs" in my mind- what if I should have kept her and bred her to x. What if x. What if, what if, what if. One doe in particular has given me a proven female replacement for her, and I'm keeping another daughter out of her. How many do I REALLY need? That's what I keep telling myself, but there is always the "what if I sell her and didn't breed her to x buck and that would have been the perfect match?" Maybe I'll breed her one more time then sell her (LOL)

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: