Entertainment Blog Directory

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Almost Go Time!

It's almost that time! Then you won't have to hear about Nationals for a while.

My entries are in for all the shows.  Man, it was difficult to decide who to take, I know the competition is going to be tough!  It sounds like everyone is in the same boat as far as condition and coats go though- this funky winter weather has thrown all the bunnies for a loop!

Joni is so excited she is coming to my house Friday morning around 11am! I told her I might be showered by then!  Amber Henderson from California is also coming to stay with us, so it will be a fun couple of days!

Kitty Lynch volunteered me and Joni to help set up the Jersey Wooly booth and to help put together the welcome bags for the Wooly people! I am looking forward to it, Kitty is too much fun.  I am also looking forward to seeing the welcome bags- I know a lot of work has gone in to them and there is at least one fun surprise in there!

I hope that everyone coming is safe in their travels, all your bunnies arrive safely (and moltier than mine, hehe!) and we'll see you all this weekend!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

1 comment:

The Kings said...

Good Luck!! Have a blast...I know you will.;-)