Entertainment Blog Directory

Thursday, January 27, 2011

She's NESTING!

I was talking about my grand plans for one particular doe in my rabbitry- Fiona. She's a beautiful girl who has two legs (she's only been to two shows!) and I feel could easily gain her third for her grand champion.

Silly me, to make plans to show her.

SHE'S NESTING!

I'm so incredibly happy that she's pulling wool, this winter the only two litters I've had born have both been tanked.

Of course, I need to bring it down a notch and just wait until she kindles. I'm not confident in counting a litter until they are 2 years old and I have multiple offspring! :).

Two other does are due, Kendra and Delaney. I'm also down to just the fines in my hay bin. Looks like tomorrow I'll be calling around and seeing what I can find.

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: