Entertainment Blog Directory

Saturday, August 29, 2009

So much to do

I had a holland lop leave today! YAY one less rabbit around lol.

There is so much to be done. Above everything else, I really need to get out there and groom some of the juniors and reevaluate some of my keepers. It's about time to make a second cut to the juniors and see where we've gone from when they were babies.

The Fletcher show is creeping ever closer and right on it's heels is Greensboro, perhaps my favorite show! This year some friends are coming from out of state and I am thrilled to death.

A recently purchased doe, Wooligans Little Mama, had SEVEN beautiful babies. Four will be AOVs and three are "coloreds".

I know they are AOVs because the mom is a REW and thus contributed a c. The dad is a siamese sable that carries for AOV, so the full colors are colored babies that carry REW, while the pinkies are AOVs that carry REW, since he had to have given them the himi gene.

Hope that wasn't too confusing. :)

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry



No comments: