Entertainment Blog Directory

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Baby Pictures

I decided to share a few pictures of my very few juniors! As some of you know, this summer hasn't been kind, with the move and the heat.


To the side you see Keep's Slider, our 3 week old GT Steel (ticking is just starting to come in!) mini lop baby. This little guy (or gal) is out of Abby & Joe, my first and only baby from a cross I've wanted incredibly bad! No preference on a buck or a doe, as long as it continues on the beauty of both parents!






This is Keep's Gorgeous- and let me tell you the name fits her! She's a smoke pearl jersey wooley and can you believe she's not even 3 months old yet?! LOOK AT THAT HEAD!! I've already repeated the breeding (you had better believe it)






This is Keep's Spectacular (yes, I do feel very cocky with these names lol). He's a Siamese Sable buck, full brother to Gorgeous, with a body that just won't quit. I'm sooo lucky to have such beautiful babies! The Woolies will be hitting the show tables this weekend in Greensboro, NC.







Isn't that sad, that's about it for my babies. I do have two others, another mini lop and another wooley, but they didn't want to get their pictures taken. Finicky rabbits. Not to mention one is trying hard to let his neighbor chew his woolcap off- doh.

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: