Entertainment Blog Directory

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Show Day

Wow, I am so tired!

The show in Greensboro was fun! We had some new exhibitors- well when I say new, I mean ones we don't normally encounter at our local shows- one lady was from Maryland and Brian Caudhill came over from Tennessee.

My show team consisted of one senior buck that has a dead coat and a bunch of babies that range from having no coat, to a soft, half blown baby coat.

Guess how I did today?! LOL!

It was fun, I won a few classes, took a group win, got 3 "second opinions" on my crop of juniors and made a few cuts! There were a lot of laughs to be had and it was so nice to see everyone!

I had a good time, even though we didn't come home with any trophies. Now I just have to concentrate on getting some coats back on my bunnies!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: