Entertainment Blog Directory

Friday, September 3, 2010

Molty Goodness

I've been wanting to update my website with some new pictures- however it's impossible! All the seniors are in funky molts and all the juniors are molting or in their uglies!

It's sad, because I really want to get more of my herd up on the website. I guess it is just going to have to wait though.

In the meantime, here are a few of the "uglies" babies that are floating around.


Keep's Triumph- a wooled himi.


Just kidding! Here he is posed up. Note that incredible molt?! His color is all kinds of awful right now too lol.


Keep's Tar Heel- he's got a skirt on lol. He looked at me as if to say "Why do you want a picture of my SHAME?"

These babies aren't old enough to be ugly yet!! Aren't they adorable?

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Awww, I love those little bunnies!