Entertainment Blog Directory

Monday, September 27, 2010

Long Time, No Post!

Wow, so it's been a long time without any updates from me.


There isn't too much going on. I have just a few rabbits for sale, my litters haven't been particularly successful lately and everyone is STILL in a molt. Thankfully there is some sign of wool growing back, but it's growing back AWFULLY slow, especially considering Convention is coming up in a little over a month.


I am looking forward to visiting Minnesota. For me, it's a chance to spend a week with friends I rarely get to see, in a place I've never been, more than it is about showing the rabbits. That's why my show team will be small and my sale animals will probably be limited to just two.


I have a little junior buck (not yet weaning age) who is fighting wry neck. He was getting much better, then as tends to happen, at the time of the second treatment he got worse. He's such a beautiful, friendly little guy that I feel like I owe him the chance to bounce back. He's the only one in the litter affected, I'm wondering if part of it wasn't brought on by the temperature changes we've been having.


I have several does that I need to start thinking about retiring soon. That always makes me sad- bucks can go forever, but does only have a limited amount of time to be mothers.


No comments: