Entertainment Blog Directory

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Rabbitry Goals

I've had a really hard time with getting down my goals this year.  I guess because I am not really looking to do much specifically- it's all related to things I can't control, like Best In Show and BOB at ARBA Convention.

Still- I always do goals and this year will be no different!

Get dilute back in to the herd- I have somehow managed to cull all my dilute and dilute carriers.  Way to go me. I'd like to get that back in.

Get REW back in to the herd- Pretty much the same as with dilute- without meaning to, I let REW go.  I miss REW babies!

Get Pictures on the site- No ifs, ands or buts, this year I really am planning on getting some herd pictures up!

That's what I've got this year! It's not much, but I am pretty happy with my herd overall right now.  I look forward to seeing what 2013 holds!

-Kristen

No comments: