Entertainment Blog Directory

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Moved some rabbits out today!

I moved 13 rabbits out today! Including one little charlie marked cutie who is going as a pet.

It feels GREAT to have some empty cage space!  I'm going to be moving around a few to larger cages tomorrow, in preparation for selling one of my 6 hole stackers.

I have 4 animals presold for Convention and plan on putting up  more- including a black otter buck, a siamese sable buck (or two) and a broken tort junior buck.  I've just got to wait until they get some wool on them so I can take pictures!

The show season starts up in September.  It seems everyone is going through show withdrawals, so I expect to see some fairly large entries.  It will be good to see folks again and get back in the swing of shows.

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: