Entertainment Blog Directory

Friday, December 4, 2009

New Show!

I'm heading out to the Columbia, SC show on Saturday! I'm excited, I've only been to this show once and it's been YEARS! It's a double open with a wooly specialty.. YAY!

Unfortunately, everyone has chosen this time to blow their coats completely. I've got a few juniors in slap uglies, a few that are too young to compete... and then I've got a couple I'm bringing anyway :). All the does of breeding age are pregnant or on litters. I'm trying out a new buck or two-

It should be interesting to see how everyone does. I may make a few last minute scratches based on coats...it's hard to know really.

Hopefully I'll be able to move out my last few sales animals as well! With winter coming up, I don't want to hold on to anyone that's not going to be a productive part of my herd.

That reminds me- need to print out pedigrees. Unfortunately, I'm having printer issues. It won't recognize my Evans software for printing, so I have to retype EVERYTHING out in Excel- which makes an ugly but function pedigree :(.

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: