Entertainment Blog Directory

Friday, December 11, 2009

BRRR

Winter is definitely here.

The outside spigot was too frozen to give Tim water, so he's hoofing it in to fill up a 1 gallon jug from the kitchen sink.

OH joy. My hands are FREEZING cold from feeding!

I think it's time to break out the gloves and hand warmers!! I'm hoping to find a nice little cheap, enclosed heater than we can use to knock just enough of the chill off to keep the water bottles from freezing- more about that as I do my research.

Just had to share the misery!!!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

2 comments:

Sunny Brook Rabbitry said...

We use the oil filled heaters for our barn. They are save, fairly inexpensive to run, and only cost about $100 to purchase. We use 2 of them for our 40 X 20' barn. It's not insulated, so it does keep it warmer, but if the barn was insulated it would help a heck of a lot more!

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1vZ1xr5/R-100675433/h_d2/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053

Keep said...

Thanks, I'll check it out! :D I appreciate the link!