Entertainment Blog Directory

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Update

Oh what a rough week.

We've had 15 DOA babies born. So much for my good luck!

Our pet Netherland Dwarf got his head twisted in the J feeder somehow and was unable to get it back out. We found him near death and through a miracle, I was able to free him. It has been a few days since then and the poor guy isn't moving his back legs well , though his appetite remains good. I think I have a tough decision ahead.

Barbi's peanut passed. It was, of course, the possible broken sable point. We still have 2 blacks, a broken black and a broken black tort though, so I'm thrilled!

Both Holland bucks I had for sale are sold- *sigh* I'm going to miss them.

My wooly babies are looking cute! They have eyeballs now- YAY!

I have two does due tonight and then in the next round, we'll see if Keep's Rabbitry will finally welcome Belgian Hare babies!

Let's see- Ohio is so close! I'm nervous, I haven't been able to groom like I was hoping and several of my entries are looking ROUGH as far as coats go!

Keep's Rabbitry will be changing website hosts/ domain names in the coming weeks, thanks to geocities shuting down their free service. Stay tuned for the new information.

Thanks for all the well wishes guys, I do appreciate it :).

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Ooooooooooo Belgian babies!?!?!