Entertainment Blog Directory

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Proud of my Juniors

It's been a long time since I've been this excited about a generation of babies.  I look at the little bucks and does going in to their uglies and I see the future of Keep's Rabbitry...and the future looks bright.

I went on vacation for a week and when I came home, my teeny little babies are turning in to mini adults.  Nevermind the molt lines and the tangled wool- I can see parts and pieces on these little bunnies that I have been working to get for a long time.

This isn't to say I think any of the rabbits are perfect- there is always room for improvement, but right now, I'm going to bask in the happiness of what I have accomplished to this point.






Now on to breeding the newest "best generation ever"!

-Kristen

No comments: