Entertainment Blog Directory

Friday, November 5, 2010

Conventionnnnnn!

We are leaving tomorrow to fly up to Minnesota for Convention! The rabbits are already on the road.

I'm so excited- I get to see a new part of the country, see friends I get to visit with maybe once a year (or less often) and of course- a week off work for a rabbit show! SQUEE!

I will be taking my laptop, which I wasn't expecting to do, so there may be an update or two. I'm also planning on taking pictures like CRAZY.

Everyone keep your fingers crossed for a safe trip for all the folks and the bunnies headed up to the Convention and for a safe trip home!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

2 comments:

April @ Scrambled Eggs said...

I'm so jealous of everyone going! Have fun and I hope everyone has a safe trip.

LilBitFarms said...

Have a great time and good luck!