Entertainment Blog Directory

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Happy Baby Boom!

I'm so happy with the baby boom I've been having lately- everywhere I look are babies.  A preliminary sex check is also showing me I have some doelings- hooray! I can finally start moving out some of the does to make room for the new little ladies.

I've got such a rainbow of colors right now, it's crazy!  Of all the babies 6 weeks old or younger, I have:
3 sable points
4 torts
1 blue
4 blacks
3 siamese sables
1 chestnut
1 sable chinchilla point (agouti sable point who will be petted out because of unshowable color)

Yep, 17 babies right now! I love it.  I am just so excited to see these little guys grow up, a few are looking super adorable right now.  I've identified one little buckling who will be petted out because he's looking a little big.  Of course, he also has the smallest white snip on the very tip of his nose which I would have missed initially had it not been for Tim's sharp eyes picking it out. The sable chinchilla point is looking gorgeous and already has a pet home lined up- that leaves me 15 babies to evaluate in the next few weeks and months!  I'm starting to regret selling so many cages.

-Kristen

2 comments:

Briana said...

so much beautiful shaded love... i'm jealous. lol

Keep said...

Hehehehe <3. I love me some shadeds :P :D