Entertainment Blog Directory

Monday, February 14, 2011

Loving the Weather!

What beautiful weather we've been having! It was tshirt and flip flops weather today and the rest of the week is going to be mid to high 50s!

I am definitely a fan.

The rabbits are enjoying it as well- I got several more does bred and my only litter has decided to stop being lazy lumps and start bouncing around a little! Maybe they'll hop out of the box and start exploring soon.

I love being able to leave the windows to the rabbitry open! I'm hoping I'll be able to get out there and do some pressure washing soon.

The shipment of the rabbits out to California was an unmitigated mess! They couldn't find my reservation, their computers went down, they didn't tell us the animals could be sent COD. BAH! Poor Tim was stuck working it out since I was at work. Thankfully, it all ended up working out and the animals have now started the second leg of the journey, Atlanta to Sacramento.

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: