Entertainment Blog Directory

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Busy busy!

Wow, so much has to be done between now and March 10th, it's almost overwhelming!

I've got several friends coming to stay at our house for Nationals- I can't wait to have our "bunny sleepover", but it means I've got to get the house cleaned up and better organized before they arrive! With a rambunctious puppy, it can be hard to keep her toys from littering the entire floor.

I am a Youth Assistant and this year I am in charge of creating the Youth Royalty tests.  This has been a particular challenge because I don't own a Standard of Perfection and I don't have access to last year's test- so I'm flying blind on this one!   Thankfully I have wonderful friends who are willing to help me figure out good questions to ask.  This has managed to up my stress level a little though- ack!

There is the usual amount of rabbit chores to take of- cages to be cleaned, carriers to be cleaned (I tend to get hay all over mine, I should move them...) and speaking of hay, I need to go buy a new bale.  Tattoos need to be touched up and I've just given up on doing a sales list and pictures! I've been talking about the animals as people contact me looking for something.

I've been grooming the baby woolies and trying to work with posing them.  I'm hoping some of the juniors will make it to Nationals, but I'm not sure right now who I will be showing.  With there being 5 shows, entry fees are going to add up fast.

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: