Entertainment Blog Directory

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Whiner's Line

I wanted to take a moment to say thank you.

With Convention coming up and with the entries due, then ear number changes due just recently, so many of you have listened to me whine and cry about how none of my top animals are in condition and coat- you've listened to me worry about who to take and flip flop 100 times!

Thank you for letting me whine and fuss.

I told someone earlier I need to worry less about doing well and just enjoy the Convention! I know that many of you are in the same position.

Since I will be attending Convention, this year I won't be doing my update of winners and CODs that have passed and failed. I will try to get you a full list of that after I get home!

-Kristen
Keep's Rabbitry

No comments: